Thursday, May 7, 2015

2 year Rainbow day!!!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've posted, but I'm not sorry! We have been so caught up in crazy normal life the blog hasn't even been a thought.  It's amazing! The last two years have been an exciting roller coaster ride! B is now almost 4, and a big sister!  Life 2yrs post transplant is "beautifully boring!" We get to be worried about silly little things like a dentist visit. Even her broken arm was some what "nice" I guess you could say, because it's normal! And it means she is well enough to play and get a broken arm!

My thoughts, especially today, will be with the amazing people who turned their tragity into our miracle! It's hard for me to even talk about them because, thank you never seems enough.
There really are no words......

Thanks to all the family, friends and strangers who have helped in so many ways.
It's amazing to me how looking back at that time 2 years ago.  I was never really scared.  Concerned, mad, and worried about her being uncomfortable, worried we were making the right choices, but

never EVER was I scared that things would not be ok.

 It seems so crazy for me to say that now. Now I see how sick she was, how close things got, and how AMAZINGLY LUCKY we really are. Was I crazy!  Through it all I felt so much comfort. I honestly knew it would just be ok.  So thank you all for your prayers, they really were felt!

Today we are celebrating! Celebrating our beautifully boring life, that I am so very thankful.
                                      
                                   

                                         
                                                          Berkley and Harper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, & Concerns.
(If you have something to say and don't have an account. Just use anonymous & sign your name)