Friday, July 26, 2013

A HEALTHY two year old is A LOT of work!

I've had a few people ask or an update honesty its been a crazy reality check with this wild TWO year old. It's amazing what working parts will do for you! I'm beyond ready for nap time about 2 hours after she wakes up! 
She just had her second birthday last week and had so much fun. It makes me so happy to see her be able to get down and play with the kids. She wants to be right there involved in everything! 
She's doing so great! Eating worlds better! Some days she's a bottomless pit! And It's taken a full two years for me to finally feel like I can feed my kid! She still has some room to improve but I get so excited each time she takes a bite!! It's so nice to have the tube gone, I love her little naked cheeks! 
This was the morning SHE pulled her tube out. She was so very proud! 

Her labs are doing great we are hoping to go to every other week and take out her PICC!!!!! I'm sooooo beyond excited to have that out its been a year and a half     Her poor little arms are ready for a break! I'm so excited to give her a bath and let her get all the way wet!!!! I'm a little nervous tho too! I HATE to be having to poke her so often. But I guess checking med levels is now our new reality so we best get used to it! 

That's about it as far as an update! Things are going  amazingly well! She has so much ENERGY! And QUITE the personality I really like hanging out with that little wild child! 
Goofball 
She loves to help! 
She has the tantrums figured out! Even passed out a couple times! Man was that fun! 

Playing with the kids 
Very Serious coloring !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, & Concerns.
(If you have something to say and don't have an account. Just use anonymous & sign your name)